BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter
Easily sharpen and set 1” (133.35 mm) to 1.5” (38.1 mm) blades with this efficient, space saving machine. Includes machine and tooth set gauge. Grinding wheel and oil sold separately.
- 2 Circular Blades. 1 Adjustable Blade.
Description BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter
The Wood-Mizer BMST50 enables blade sharpening and setting with a single machine. Manually operated, this efficient, space saving unit will lower operation time and costs by providing a complete blade ready for sawing. With a capacity of 1” (133.35 mm) to 1.5” (38.1 mm) blades, the BMST50 offers many adjustable features to maintain blade precision and accuracy.
- 1” (133.35 mm) to 1.5” (38.1 mm) wide blade compatibility
- 4,7, Turbo 7, 9, 10, 13 degree with 7/8” tooth spacing supported blade profiles
- Tooth Setter Gauge included for consistent and accurate setting
- CBN full profile technology used for precise sharpening
- Easy adjust knobs to index tooth for fine tuning sharpening
- Adjustable knob to position for various blade widths
- Adjustable blade support brackets
- Adjustable set points
Features BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter
Parts & Accessories BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter
Specifications BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter
|Grinding Motor||1/7th HP|
|Features & Operation|
|Grinding Wheel Size||5"|
|Grinding Wheel Type||CBN|
|Dimensions & Requirements|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
Get a Quote BMST50 Bandsaw Blade Sharpener & Setter